What Clifford Chance, Jones Day, CMS Cameron McKenna and the NHS have in common?
Discover sensitive and Personally Identifiable Information • Automatically create Document Bundles and Subject Access Requests • Send encrypted documents, large files, email and SARs securely • Facilitating GDPR and other regulatory compliance requirements
introducing iDocs Bindr SafeSend
iDocs Bindr SafeSend is a unique application with first mover advantage, that addresses the ever growing requirement for Document Compilation and Subject Access Requests (SAR)
iDocs Bindr SafeSend automates Data SAR and Document Compilation production processes and de-risks sensitive information transfer by encrypting and sending it securely. Greatly reduces the chance of GDPR breaches, hefty fines (4% of Global turnover), reputational damage and Class Action lawsuits.
- Digitise and automate Data SAR and obviate the requirement for Printing, Postage and Photocopying – delivers cost savings up to £50,000* PA
- Automate compilation of large document sets and bundles. Accepts ANY file type including; MS Office, email, PDF, Audio, Video, CCTV, WDG, X-ray, MRI Scans, DICOM image
- Facilitates compliance with GDPR articles;
- 15 – Right of access by data subject
- 17 – Right of erasure / to be forgotten
- 20 – Right to data portability
- 30 – Data processing / mapping
- 32 – Security of processing data
- iDocs Bindr SafeSend is very easy to use with a short learning curve. This means faster adoption by users, lower support costs and reduced change management.
- Very low implementation cost delivers a very fast Return on Investment and low Total Cost of Ownership.
*£50,000 PA savings based on iDocs Bindr SafeSend SAR solution evaluation and Business Case in a live production environment. Copy of the Business Case available on request.
Uses Applications & Vertical Markets
- Subject Access Requests – SAR/DSAR
- Negligence / Medical negligence claims
- Road Traffic Accident claims
- Dispute resolution
- HR files / employee records
- OFSTED Inspections / Student reports
- Secure data portability – tens of GBs
- Secure e-Bundles / eFolders
- Right to be forgotten requests
- Court Bundles / eBibles
- NHS / HEALTHCARE
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT / AUTHORITY
- EDUCATIONAL ESTABLISHMENTS
- LEGAL – COMMERCIAL / SOLICITORS
- FINANCIAL – ACCOUNTANTS / BROKERS
- BANKING / INSURANCE
- BLUE LIGHT – POLICE / AMBULANCE
- UTILITIES / TELCO / MOBILE
- ISP / SOCIAL MEDIA
Interested in learning more please complete the form
Integrate with LoB Apps
Give your clients the ability to easily send and receive SSL/TLS – AES 256 encrypted files, folders, documents and SARs of any size very Securely with no software to install. Say goodbye to sleepless nights worrying about sending documents or SARs insecurely by post.
Full audit trail and logs, PoD, Non-repudiation and the following accreditations; CESG (GCHQ), Pan Government Accreditation (PGA), Cyber Essentials PLUS, Cyber Security Supplier to Government Scheeme, FIPS 140-2, ISO/IEC 27001, Sky High Cloud Trust, Trust Wave Trusted Commerce, PCI DSS.
Facilitate your clients to automatically compile SARs and document Binders / Bundles – an efficient way of collating, indexing, searching, storing, PII (Personally Identifiable Information) as well as documents and data folders and securely sending electronically in response to a Subject Access Request or as part of a corporate transaction.
Use Fujitsu scanners to scan hard copy documents and records directly into iDocs Bindr SafeSend. Accepts ANY file type (MS Office, PDF, Audio, Video, CCTV, WDG, X-ray, MRI Scans, DICOM, image) via file explorer or drag n drop.
Integrate with line of business applications or various hosted platforms, like EDRMS / ECM / EDM / EMR / EHR facilitating compliance with GDPR using APIs.
Protect email using TLS, Secure online collaboration, Transport agent for MS Exchange, Email and file archiving. Benefit from Rights Management, POD, Revocation and time to live features.
Benefit from numerous additional security features. Further facilitating GDPR and other regulatory compliance.
All of these organisations started with a demo or a free trial
Now 3 of the top 10 Global Law Firms and NHS benefit from using iDocs Bindr SafeSend
Clifford Chance • CMS Cameron McKenna • Jones Day • Centre for Reproductive and Genetic Health • Xerox • Williams Lea TAG
When the most demanding Brands want secure process automation solutions they turn to us
“iDocs Bindr SafeSend® allowed us, for the first time, to deliver a very Secure automated document Bundle creation solution that considerably improved efficiency”.
Printroom Manager – Jones Day
In collaboration with